Re: libpq, PQExecParams and the inserting of binary data - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Daniel Verite
Subject Re: libpq, PQExecParams and the inserting of binary data
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
    Volkan YAZICI wrote:

> res = PQexecParams(conn, command, nParams, paramTypes, paramValues,
>                 paramLengths, paramFormats, resultFormat);
[...]
> Above code is working well for me. But while trying some other
> combinations (out of NULL usage) for PQexecParams parameters, I
> realized that when we use "const int paramFormats[] = {1};" execution
> dumps SegFault:

Are you passing a NULL pointer in paramLengths? You need to
pass an array containing the actual length of your binary data.

-- DanielPostgreSQL-powered mail user agent and storage: http://www.manitou-mail.org