Re: SQL99 hierarchical queries stalled - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Fetter
Subject Re: SQL99 hierarchical queries stalled
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 03:09:18PM -0700, jason@sourcelabs.com wrote:
> David--
>
> My boss has given me approval to put up to 8 hours per week of
> SourceLabs' time in on the SQL99 hierarchical query implementation.

That's great! :)

> (I'm free, of course, to supplement this with whatever of my own
> time I can spare.)  I'm willing to take on the work.  What's the
> next step?

I suppose the first thing would be to look over the patches I
mentioned and the SQL:2003 specification, then put together a
preliminary patch and send it to -hackers.

Cheers,
David.
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!