Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 6 May 2005, Stephen Frost wrote:

> Honestly, I think WTKS will work for you, though you may end up
> downloading more than you want and you'll have to ignore build failures
> for those PLs you don't have the interpreters for.

Actually, that shouldn't be an issue ... the WTKS tar ball would have a
configure like we have now:

./configure --with-python

so that you could pick-n-choose which ones to build ... or, rather, it
should be smarter yet and be able to determine that libpython is available
or not, and build accordingly ...

----