Re: [HACKERS] Decision Process WAS: Increased company - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Decision Process WAS: Increased company
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Tom Lane wrote:
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> > As you've already observed, if Tom doesn't like something it's very unlikely
> > to get through.
>
> I lose my share of arguments --- in fact, in the twenty minutes since
> your posting I already notice Bruce committing a patch I had objected to
> ;-).

I replied to your concerns on Saturday night, and when I saw no
community response by noon today, I assume everyone as OK and applied
it.  I suppose this is as good an illustration of the process as we are
going to get.