Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.2 and QNX Neutrino 6.2.1 - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.2 and QNX Neutrino 6.2.1
Date
List pgsql-ports
Alexandre S�n�chal wrote:

> /Hi,
>
> Has anyone ever successfully configured and build
> the PostgreSQL source tree on QNX neutrino 6.2.1  ?

We used to support QNX but haven't had any QNX people involved, so it is
probably just broken.  It can be fixed probably by adjusting some cases
in the code, but it will take some work on your part of digging into the
code and submitting patches.