Re: How to query pgsql from a BASH script ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roman Neuhauser
Subject Re: How to query pgsql from a BASH script ?
Date
List pgsql-general
# aklaver@comcast.net / 2005-04-03 11:14:54 -0700:
> On Sunday 03 April 2005 07:16 am, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > I am puzzeling around, how to query a postgresql from a BASH script.
> > Generaly it must do nothing else as
>
> I recently came across this program-ShellSQL. I haven't had time to try it,
> just read through the documentation. It may be able to do what you want.
> http://www.edlsystems.com/shellsql/

    0.7.2 contains a few (potential) null pointer bugs, fixes should be
    in 0.7.3. ITMT, you can find them here:
    http://codex.sigpipe.cz/FreeBSD/ports/databases/shellsql-tools/files/

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.