Re: [HACKERS] plPHP in core? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: [HACKERS] plPHP in core?
Date
List pgsql-general
El Lun 04 Abr 2005 17:36, Tom Lane escribió:
> > Maybe I am just dense, but the argument seems to be completely moot. PHP
> > is no different than Perl or Python in this case.
>
> Perl and Python don't have "BuildPrereq: postgresql-devel" in their
rpmspecs.
> PHP does.

The header files would not be a problem. The real problem is that you also
need to have postgresql-libs. :-(

Any way, RH deals all the times with circular dependencies.

P.D.: It would be nice to have plPHP in the core, IMHO.

--
 09:03:26 up 3 days, 17:32,  1 user,  load average: 0.39, 0.61, 0.64
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'