Re: PostgreSQL and .NET - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and .NET
Date
Re: PostgreSQL and .NET  (Pavel Stehule <stehule@kix.fsv.cvut.cz>)
List pgsql-general
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Apr 2005, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Stanislaw Tristan wrote:
> >> If there was idea to implement a .NET support in Windows version of PostgreSQL? Like existing Pl/Java
> >
> > We have a .Net client.  You want server-side .Net?  No one has ever
> > talked about that, sorry.
>
> not knowin gmuch about .Net ... what is a 'server-side .Net'?  Like a
> PL/.Net?

Yea, I assume so. If we can do server-side Java, I assume we could do
server-side .Net if someone wanted to code it.  Of course it would be
Win32-only, unless we used Mono for Unix.