Re: Consultants/support company list - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Consultants/support company list
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert,

> I try to channel these things through webmaster@ or pgsql-www@ where anyone
> can do it.  (Where "anyone" tends to be me ;-)

Well, here it is then:

NonSoLoSoft (http://www.nonsolosoft.com/)

DragonFlyBSD, FreeBSD, Linux, MacOS X and some other UNIX and Free Software
platforms in many language: Perl, C, C++, Java and more.
We can help your company to design your database and empower your applications
using triggers, stored procedures and other PostgreSQL features.

NonSoLoSoft (Italy)
Number of DBAdmin: 3
Office location: Torino (Turin), Italia
World Regions Covered: Italy
Hours of Support: 24x7 Email Support, 7am-18pm CET Live Support
Languages Supported: Italiano

Contact Details: Ferruccio Zamuner email: nonsolosoft@diff.org