Re: Query issue/8.0.1/Serendipity - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: Query issue/8.0.1/Serendipity
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Tuesday 08 March 2005 06:17 am, Richard Huxton wrote:
> Larry Rosenman wrote:
> > I have an 8.0.1 server running the Blogging software serendipity, and the
> > following query fails with "relation e not defined", but it is on the
> > first line:
> >
> > "SELECT timestamp FROM serendipity_entries e, serendipity_category c,
> >
> > serendipity_entrycat ec LEFT OUTER JOIN serendipity_entryproperties
>
> I think this line here is the problem. You've told it to LEFT OUTER JOIN
> from "ec", not "e".

and re-arranging the FROM clause to put serendipity_entries e right before the
LEFT OUTER JOIN runs.

I've reported this to the s9y folks.

LER

Phone: +1 214-351-4152                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 3535 Gaspar Drive, Dallas, TX 75220-3611