Re: postgres service account - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim McMaster
Subject Re: postgres service account
Date
List pgsql-general

I found this same problem.  The uninstall really needs to remove this
account.  Either that, or the next install process needs to be able
to get the random password somehow.

Open a command prompt, then use the command "net user /delete
postgres" to get rid of the account. "net user" shows all users.

- --
Jim McMaster
mailto:jim.mcmaster@comcast.net