Re: postgres service account - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter
Subject Re: postgres service account
Date
List pgsql-general
Why don't you try to use another account for the service - while reinstalling just fill in 'posgres2' as service account...

Best regards,

Peter
----- Original Message -----
From: usya usya
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 4:43 PM
Subject: [GENERAL] postgres service account

hi

I just installed postgres 8.0.1 yesterday on my windows xp machine and it created a service account with an auto-generated password .

pliz help me on how to remove/delete this account.

i tried reinstalling but it couldn't be changed and i couldn't find it any, where is it stored anyway.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!