Re: [pgsql-hackers] Daily digest v1.4988 (21 messages) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers] Daily digest v1.4988 (21 messages)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> I thought we were trying to get away from a midsummer feature freeze,
>> due to the general lack of personnel in that season?
>
> Better to do feature freeze with no one around than development or
> release preparations with no one around, no?

I'd say the other way around ... at least when 'noone is around', one
person that is can still work on the feature they are working on ...
feature freeze when nobody around means the code stagnants since nobody is
around to test/give feedback ...

----