Re: Where do we need CDs next? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: Where do we need CDs next?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
To give you an update. We've used up about 1 1/2 boxes at Linux world so far.
I would suggest that when you get the CD's from us that you keep a collection
stored away to be parsed out over the next couple of tradeshows in europe.
We're already talking about setting up another CD run. Now's the time to ask
for features.

Remember, you can download the image from our own site and it's on bit torrent
too.