Re: Patch Count? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Patch Count?
Date
Re: Patch Count?  (Euler Taveira de Oliveira <eulerto@yahoo.com.br>)
Re: Patch Count?  (Mark Kirkwood <markir@coretech.co.nz>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 5 Feb 2005, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

> I think I'm telling you what you already know, but there are lots of names
> missing from that list (myself included), so that process isn't going to
> work.

When you submit'd your patch, where did you submit this to?  As I said,
this list is of all those that submit'd patches to pgsql-patches itself,
not any of the other lists ... if you did send it to pgsql-patches, please
let me know the URL for the message, so that I can see what it was
overlooked, and see if I can't improve the 'search' ...