Re: font size - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: font size
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wednesday 12 January 2005 10:51, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

IIRC you didn't get out voted, just no one implemented the alternative scheme,
which was to alternate between quotes and survey on the main page (speaking
of which isn't it time to update the quote on the main page? We should try to
do it monthly at least.)

> Survey changed btw. It can be found at
> http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/community until it hits the mirrors.

The beauty of this survey is that the results can be skewed. For example, how
many people submitting "As it is" have already hit the "larger" style link at
the top of the page days ago and think that is what they are voting for.

--
Robert Treat