Re: Linux Seminar Sheffield UK - 2nd March 2005 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Richard Ibbotson
Subject Re: Linux Seminar Sheffield UK - 2nd March 2005
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Bruce

> Yes, this is the right place.  Most of the guys at the UK Linux
> Expo are on this list and should be available.  I will be in
> Denmark March 4 so if you need me I could probably do it.

That might be worth considering.  We've already got Hans coming over
from Holland and so getting the budget from the sponsors for a flight
from Denmark shouldn't be too hard.

I'll pencil you in for it.  The sponsors are...

http://www.iee.org/OnComms/Branches/UK/England/NorthE/SYorks/about.cfm
http://www.digitalsy.org.uk/html/SIGs/floss/index.html

and the proposed venue which we think has Wi-Fi built in for the
guests - such as yourself -  for e-mail and web pages is...

http://www.holidayinn-sheffield.co.uk/

if the venue goes up the chute before the 2nd of March - which it
shouldn't - we can easily find somewhere similar :)

I'll get in touch with the sponsors now and tell them that you are
interested.

Kind regards

--
Richard