Request for additional press contacts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Request for additional press contacts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

It's that time!

In order to ensure the widest possible press coverage for 8.0, I'd like to
request that people send me the contact information of reporters who have
favorably covered PostgreSQL or PG-related news in the past year.   This is
in case I've missed anyone in my list of 100 OSS press contacts.

I'd like to ask people who are not regional contacts to send me ,
**off-list**, this contact info.  I need at a minimum:
Name        Publication        E-mail address

And I need to have it by Friday to do any good.  Thanks!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions