Re: Looking for new Weekly News editor - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Looking for new Weekly News editor
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert,

> Someone reminded me that I told them I was going to send this email when
> RC1 was released, so given that RC3 is about to come out I suppose I am
> overdue. I am planning to stop writing the weekly news soon after 8.0 goes
> out the door, so I'm hoping someone will come forward to take over between
> now and then.  The idea is for me to finish covering the 8.0 release (so
> probably keep going through end of January looking at the current
> schedule), and having the next person start up with the 8.1 development
> cycle.  If you're interested please drop me an email and we can work out
> the details.

I could split this duty with someone.    I can't do it 100% myself, though.
If you have other volunteers, I'd be happy to do it 50/50.

BTW, what ever happened to archiving the weekly news to the web site?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions