Looking for new Weekly News editor - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Looking for new Weekly News editor
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Someone reminded me that I told them I was going to send this email when RC1
was released, so given that RC3 is about to come out I suppose I am overdue.
I am planning to stop writing the weekly news soon after 8.0 goes out the
door, so I'm hoping someone will come forward to take over between now and
then.  The idea is for me to finish covering the 8.0 release (so probably
keep going through end of January looking at the current schedule), and
having the next person start up with the 8.1 development cycle.  If you're
interested please drop me an email and we can work out the details.

--
Robert Treat