Re: PostgreSQL training curriculum - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: PostgreSQL training curriculum
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 04:13:46PM -0600, Doug Quale wrote:
> "Jim C. Nasby" <decibel@decibel.org> writes:
>
> > I am being paid for this training, so keep that in mind if you're a real
> > GPL zealot. ;)
>
> Why would a GPL zealot care if you are being paid to provide training?

Maybe 'GPL zealot' is a bad choice of words, but it wouldn't surprise me
if some people who post training information wouldn't want it used by
someone who's going to turn around and make money on it. I suspect few
if any PostgreSQL users are like that (since PostgreSQL is BSD
licensed), but you never know.