Re: .ORG Pavillion at LWE-Boston 2005? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: .ORG Pavillion at LWE-Boston 2005?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Burce,

>     2/14            Bruce/SRA - Linux World Boston
>     2/15            Bruce/SRA - Linux World Boston, BOF 5:30p-7p
>     2/16            Bruce/SRA - Linux World Boston
>     2/17            Bruce/SRA - Linux World Boston
>
> I would like to have a booth there and could help man it.

OK, I will forward you a application.   It's due, like, next week so get on
it.

Keep in mind that in my experience you need 8 volunteers total to adequately
staff the booth for 3 days (minimum of 2 vols per shift, some vols do 2
shifts).

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus