Re: .ORG Pavillion at LWE-Boston 2005? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: .ORG Pavillion at LWE-Boston 2005?
Date
Re: .ORG Pavillion at LWE-Boston 2005?  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Do the East-coasters want to put together a booth for Linux World Expo,
> Boston, 2005?   If I don't hear from people in 3 days, I'll tell them "no",
> since it conflicts with the conference in France.

It doesn't conflict:

    2/1             Bruce/SRA - Linux Solutions Paris
    2/2             Bruce/SRA - Linux Solutions Paris
    2/3             Bruce/SRA - Linux Solutions Paris
    2/14            Bruce/SRA - Linux World Boston
    2/15            Bruce/SRA - Linux World Boston, BOF 5:30p-7p
    2/16            Bruce/SRA - Linux World Boston
    2/17            Bruce/SRA - Linux World Boston

I would like to have a booth there and could help man it.