Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6
Date
Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> OK, where are we in the release process?  We still have a few open
> items, but those can be moved to the TODO list.  Do we do RC1 or
> Beta6?

Considering all the patching that has been going on recently and the
fact that we don't have any port reports, I think it's too early for a
"release candidate".  I think we should release beta 6 immediately,
call for port reports based on it, and then release RC1 as soon as we
have an idea where the port reports are going, possibly in less than
one week.

--
Peter Eisentraut