List of regional contacts up, please revise! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject List of regional contacts up, please revise!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

I have uploaded a draft regional contacts list to pgFoundry:
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/index.php?group_id=1000047

Please check this information!

First off, I need everyone who is listed on there to confirm that you still
want to be the regional contact (if you haven't already) and that the
information is correct.   We have some new volunteers in some regions;
perhaps people want to discuss whether they want to shuffle responsibility?

Second, we don't have phone numbers for some people.   Reporters tend to be
fond of phoning, in most countries; if there is a phone number you can safely
use, please?     Also, are the URLs for nationalized web sites correct?   Are
there any I'm missing?

Given that there are Czech and Chinese web sites, does anyone know a Czech or
Chinese community member who could be a contact?

Please comment on formatting of names and phone numbers.    Since I mined this
from e-mail, I'm afraid I've stripped out accents and latin characters;
please send me the correctly accented version of your name, if necessary.
Please also send me translations for the following words:
E-mail:
Phone:
Cell Phone: (assuming you list one)

Please e-mail your fixes to me, off list.   I'm keeping all of the contacts in
a database, so I don't want revisions to the document on pgFoundry.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions