Re: [translators] Regional Press Contacts, Press Page Locations for 8.0 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: [translators] Regional Press Contacts, Press Page Locations for 8.0
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 09:38:48AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:

> > Is there any reason to have a Canadian presence on here, and is there
> > a reason to have someone who can speak French?  (Or redirect the

> Are you volunteering?

Actaully, my technical French is sufficiently bad that it would
probably be harmful to our cause.  And I'm not sure there'd be much
advantage anglo-only.  If anyone thinks differently, though, let me
know.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
A certain description of men are for getting out of debt, yet are
against all taxes for raising money to pay it off.
        --Alexander Hamilton