Re: Pre-8.0 outstanding patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Pre-8.0 outstanding patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > I turns out I have not been reviewing all patches kept during the beta
> > period for releases 7.2-7.4.  I have gone though the kept emails and
> > found 37 messages that need review:
> >     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches3
> > I would like to know which should be discarded and which kept for 8.1.
>
> AFAICS all of those were rejected, applied in some later form, or just
> work-in-progress that never got completed.  I don't think you need to
> hold onto any of them; I certainly don't see any that look ready to apply.

Just confirming that we don't need to keep those emails that talk about:
index correlationbinary copy toolsupdatable cursorshold cursorsdatacube patchplpq for dblinklanginfo for
languages-specificto_char(date)libpq support for precision/scalepackages support

Pennsylvania19073