Re: [pgsql-advocacy] perceived absence of work on website - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] perceived absence of work on website
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thursday 28 October 2004 23:08, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > I still don't think we've gotten where we need to be, but I have a hard
> > time believing there are dozens of people out there who are banging there
> > heads against the wall trying to figure out how to contribute to the web
> > code.  If you know some people like that, please feel free to point them
> > my way.
>
> Looks like there's two, Omar & Emily.

Seems they figured out the "how" to contribute, just that we don't really need
another design at the current time.  I do like thier design though, perhaps
we will use something like it in the future, but I don't see us swapping to
it now.

--
Robert Treat