Re: [pgsql-advocacy] perceived absence of work on website - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] perceived absence of work on website
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thursday 28 October 2004 17:23, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Alexey,
>
> > Some of the hoops to jump through: pgsql-www list is not open for
> > subscriptions. I didn't understand this back then and don't understand it
> > now: if pgsql-hackers can be open, why pgsql-www can't?
>
> It is open, now.   We just discussed it last week, when Robert wanted to
> close it.

Better check your archives. I've never advocated closing the list, quite the
contrary I've always thought the list should be completely open. and that
some of our other lists/address's should be as well.

--
Robert Treat