Re: [pgsql-advocacy] perceived absence of work on website - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] perceived absence of work on website
Date
Re: perceived absence of work on website  (Thomas Hallgren <thhal@mailblocks.com>)
List pgsql-www
Alexey,

> Some of the hoops to jump through: pgsql-www list is not open for
> subscriptions. I didn't understand this back then and don't understand it
> now: if pgsql-hackers can be open, why pgsql-www can't?

It is open, now.   We just discussed it last week, when Robert wanted to close
it.

> The moral of the story is obvious: we need an easily accessible page with
> info on how to contribute and info on current website development.

Well, Web Designer, you know what to do ...

Overall, though, it would make a big difference if one of the corporations
sponsoring PG decided to fund a part-time dedicated web developer.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions