Re: Slony-I 1.0.4 Released - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Slony-I 1.0.4 Released
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 04:59:26PM +0100, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> I thought someone was working on making a subsection of postgresql that
> would be sufficient to let packages like Slony-I build independently; is
> that making any progress?

Chris recently said on the slony lists that he's aiming to do this
for 1.1, and I have reason to believe that that'll be well on the
road to release by the end of the year.  Chris, are those bits
ready?  Maybe Oliver could use them as inspiration for the Debian
work?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The fact that technology doesn't work is no bar to success in the marketplace.
        --Philip Greenspun