Importing a tab delimited text file - How? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ken Tozier
Subject Importing a tab delimited text file - How?
Date
Re: Importing a tab delimited text file - How?  (Doug McNaught <doug@mcnaught.org>)
List pgsql-general
I've been looking though the PostgreSQL documentation but can't seem to
find a command for importing files. I read the documentation related to
large objects but this isn't what I'm looking for as I don't want to
import the entire file into a single field, I want to import it as a
table. I'm sure there's a way to do it but I can't seem to find the
magic command.

Could someone point me to (or provide) an example?

Thanks,

Ken