Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [GENERAL] Reusable pl/pgsql samples ? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [GENERAL] Reusable pl/pgsql samples ?
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert, Bruce,

> I've seen a couple rumblings from different people about creating a new
> cookbook, I think the last time by Josh Berkus through the pgfoundry
> system, but I don't think anything has ever materialized. Perhaps that's
> something someone looking for a community project could do to help out?

This is in process.  It's called "Code Snippets" and it's a feature of GForge.

Unfortunately, as-is the Gforge feature is broken, so it's curently waiting on
me and David Fetter to write a patch.   Regrettably, we've both been a bit
backlogged, so if there *is* a PHP coder who is willing to work on it and has
enough free bandwitdh to learn Gforge, private e-mail me, thanks!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions