Re: (Turkish) New translation: pg_resetxlog, Updated translation: pg_ctl - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: (Turkish) New translation: pg_resetxlog, Updated translation: pg_ctl
Date
List pgsql-patches
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> I've fully translated pg_resetxlog into Turkish (new translation).
> Also, updated pg_ctl translation to 100% :

Both installed.

> BTW, on http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/#tcurrent ,
> Turkish translation of pg_controldata seems 95%, but on my side:
>
> $  msgfmt -o /dev/null -v -c pg_controldata-tr.pot
> 41 translated messages.

The PO files you download from that web site are *not* the PO files that
are in the CVS repository.  They are merged against the latest program
sources, so if something changes in the program, messages go fuzzy or
obsolete.  Indeed I see two fuzzy messages in that particular file.

--
Peter Eisentraut