Re: [pgsql-www] Contrib/earthdistance missing from cvsweb. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Contrib/earthdistance missing from cvsweb.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> If I correctly remember the issue, if I merge earthdistance back into
> the main source tree (which is a simple mv operation and cvs update
> on the modules file), it will potentially break everyone's currently
> checked out CVS source, since the 'paths' will change in the CVS/Root
> file ...

This whole thing has been a mess that has been dragging on for too long.
I suggest that after the release we make a clean break and put things
back the way they were before (that is, one single pgsql module).

--
Peter Eisentraut