Re: [pgsql-www] Contrib/earthdistance missing from cvsweb. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Contrib/earthdistance missing from cvsweb.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

If I correctly remember the issue, if I merge earthdistance back into the
main source tree (which is a simple mv operation and cvs update on the
modules file), it will potentially break everyone's currently checked out
CVS source, since the 'paths' will change in the CVS/Root file ...

I'm willing to do it, since all the work I generally do, I do with a fresh
check out ...

Am CC'ng in -hackers, as they will potentially be *the most* affected by
doing this ...

----