Companies, Version 8.0 release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Companies, Version 8.0 release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Folks,

We will be listing some of the companies who made major contributions to
PostgreSQL 8.0 in the press release.   I'd like to make sure I don't leave
anyone out just because I don't know about them.   What we're covering is:
a) any company that under-wrote a feature for 8.0 (such as Fujitsu or 2nd
Quadrant)
b) any company which sponsors a full-time or half-time PostgreSQL developer
who worked on 8.0
c) any company which sponsored a major add-on which was significantly
improved/created in the last year.

Please e-mail  me off-list, and provide some description in case I'm not
familiar with your contributions!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus