Re: Comment forms in interactive docs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Comment forms in interactive docs
Date
List pgsql-www
On Friday 03 September 2004 03:18, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

I believe one significant difference is the php doc submissions are moderated,
and therefore subject to less cruft.  I've suggested in the past that doc
submissions get posted to -www or -doc, but neither group seemed interested
in supporting that.

--
Robert Treat