Re: beta2 rpms - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: beta2 rpms
Date
Re: beta2 rpms  (Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 02 September 2004 00:20, Joe Conway wrote:
> I just posted a source rpm for beta2, along with binary rpms for
> fc1-i386, fc2-i386, and fc2-x86_64.

> http://www.joeconway.com/postgresql-8.0.0beta/

> BTW, I've been naming these similar to the "official" rpms (e.g.
> Postgresql-8.0.0*PGDG.*.rpm) mainly just to be consistent. No one has
> complained about it, so I take it that's OK?

Sorry, I've been kindof swamped around here.  Please name them using, say, a
'JC' instead of 'PGDG' if you don't mind.  I appreciate you providing these;
however, I do intend to be releasing RPM's soon, but probably not beta2 ones.
I have some features I want to work on first, and just simply have not yet
had the time to do it.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology