Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0
Date
Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Internally?  I have no idea.  FYI, they are a big computer hardware
> manufacturer.

Can you find out?  Doing a case study on someone as big and well known as
Fujitsu, I imagine, would be one helluva boost to the 'who is using it?'
crowd ... since Fujitsu is already quite public about PostgreSQL in teh
first place, I wouldn't imagine they would be adverse to such, would they?

----