Re: Missing French backend translations in the HEAD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Missing French backend translations in the HEAD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Serguei A. Mokhov wrote:
> backend/po/fr.po had 99% translations done for 7.4, and nos it is
> totally missing for the current CVS tip (it is in the
> Attic)....mmmm... why? Most of those messasge are still applicable to
> the current, no? Commit message from you from 2 weeks ago says:

The file has only ever existed in the 7.4 branch, because it was
submitted as postgres-7.4.po.bz2.  I think the log messages are a CVS
artifact.  If Guillaume wants, I can also put the 7.4 PO file in the
head branch.

--
Peter Eisentraut