Re: A thread about SPs -- mentioning PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera Munoz
Subject Re: A thread about SPs -- mentioning PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 10:29:28AM -0700, Fred Moyer wrote:
> Josh,
>
> >> pgsql-advocacy list, is pl/perl functionally equivalent to pl/pgsql?
> >
> > Once the new one is out of beta, yes.  Your Testing Will Help (see the
> > PL/perlNG project).
>
> Thanks for the tip!  Can you point me to the project homepage?  I can't
> seem to find it on google, gforge, or gborg.

It's integrated in the main source as of current CVS development tip,
which will be soon released as a first beta.  You can grab a binary
snapshot somewhere in the FTP site, I think.

"La rebeldía es la virtud original del hombre" (Arthur Schopenhauer)