Re: [HACKERS] Point in Time Recovery - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Point in Time Recovery
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Point in Time Recovery
List pgsql-patches
I do think we need a boolean for start/stop of archiving, rather than
setting it to '' to turn it off.  Tom, I think the group agreed to this
on clarity grounds.  I would like the server to throw an error if you
try to turn on archiving and the command is set to ''.