Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
pgman wrote:

> Guys who would contact Geoff Davidson about PostgreSQL (sorry Geoff)
> know so little about us that it is not even worth the paper it is
> printed on.

What I mean is that they are looking for a MySQL AB company that
controls PostgreSQL, and there isn't one.  Is Geoff clarifying that and
asking them to talk to the community instead?  I assume they aren't
caling Geoff to talk about PostgreSQL, Inc.