InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL
Date
Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=23902346&tid=5979

What I find most interesting about the article is that, while the writer
takes the time to contact Geoff Davidson about PostgreSQL, he doesn't
bother to do any fact checking from his other source; I quote:

"But it still lacks some items most commercial databases have, such as
encryption and row-level locking, according to a report from the
Aberdeen Group."

Nice.

Robert Treat