Re: Subtransaction documentation - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Subtransaction documentation
Date
List pgsql-patches
Jonathan M. Gardner wrote:
> Attached is a diff for subtransactions. I modified the SQL reference
> section and touched on the various commands therein. I didn't mention
> anything about cursors or portals, because I bet they will be
> resolved before long.

It looks like you better wait until the syntax is finalized.  I believe
it was resolved to switch to the SAVEPOINT syntax scheme, so statements
like "ABORT will only abort the innermost transaction" will likely
become incorrect.

--
Peter Eisentraut