Re: installation: cc and gcc how to? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nilabhra Banerjee
Subject Re: installation: cc and gcc how to?
Date
Re: installation: cc and gcc how to?  (jseymour@linxnet.com (Jim Seymour))
List pgsql-general
Thanks a lot.. This much is enough for me....If I get
some time afterwards I go thru it again.... But I am
still curious to know about the CFlags variable..what
are the other values it can take.

A big THANKS

Nil Banerjee

___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to