Re: Do we need more emphasis on backup? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joel
Subject Re: Do we need more emphasis on backup?
Date
List pgsql-general
>     ...  PostgreSQL will run on almost any hardware,
>     but if you are building a server where you are concerned about reliability
>     and performance it is wise to research your hardware options thoroughly.  ...

That's okay, of course. But I'll suggest the following as food for
thought

          PostgreSQL will run on almost any hardware, but,
          if you are building a server where you are concerned
          about reliability and performance, it is wise to
          research your hardware options thoroughly.

or

          PostgreSQL will run on almost any hardware, but,
          especially where reliability and performance are
          required, it is wise to research your
          hardware options thoroughly.

(where/when)

--