Re: [BUGS] BUG #1118: Misleading Commit message - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From elein
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #1118: Misleading Commit message
Date
List pgsql-hackers
FYI: I'm agreeing w/Tom who is agreeing with me.

The tag change should be good.  I do hope people are
not relying on seeing COMMIT when the transaction
rolled back.  It does not seem that in this case
they would.

elein