Re: Need help with Dead Lock - reg. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike G
Subject Re: Need help with Dead Lock - reg.
Date
List pgsql-general
I would consider the default probably an optimum value.  If you are having to increase it to keep your applications
workingthen there are other issues that need to be addressed.  Increasing it might keep the applications "working" but
theusers will probably still complain about the poor performance of it.